Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Drawn -the loyality and the sinner

how many times did we hate that wooden Old shipps that Caputered The Black People from west africa ,,,where they were sold in The Marketes of The new World 2 B slaves ...working in the sugar Cane and cotton 4 the New europian Settleres...( Do U Remember ..the Roots...)
Time Passed ..The slaves is naw free Humans( Mostely)...

entering the 21th Centuary...... Free men born from free parentes...leave...ride the riskes....gambling with their own lives........... 2 seal ...far ..as far as they can.....throughing their Identity Papers..Clothes that have labeles carrying the name of the Country from which they sealed..leaving their Memories...families ..friends.....and go 2 a far Dream....Knowing that they R Unlikely 2 reach ...and B rich..still they go...scaping from depression...from a home was stolen by solderes who take all and give just the ones who do Not deserve...

and naw they Draw...they R in the water of the Mediterranean...may B reaching their dreams in Paradise ..where is Justice...and Mercy..where is no fear , hunger or Brutality ..where is No solderes ruling and Spoiling....

what can we say 2 them..what can we say 2 their parentes......
and some still have the masks on their ugly faces asking............
where is Loyality and Patreotismus?????
I answer ....U took them away ...with what U stole from Us...
it is a mutual Relation between humans and places in which they live....
I do every thing 2 fight 4 the Place that treat me as a human...I sacrivice all...all...4 My ( Home)..
if this ...so called country ...treat me as no thing....and take what I deserve 2 give it 2 thieves and Danceres....why should I feel loyality?????!!! for whom should I sacrivice ...4 the ones who decived me...
and ....still ( Officials) with glassy faces ..smiling ..announcing....lieng....and talking so hard about the Values Of Loyality and Patriotismus..while cameras and lights R On.....
and then....a coral sings( Masr Hya Omy).......and Al- masreen Ahuma...( which category of egyptions.....and I turned the TV ,,while they still singing as I saw the windes ...the drawing ship....the waves ...and the young dreamy ,escapy...victemes....
who will revenge...??????!!!